The basic activity of accounting offices is the reliable preparation of accounting and tax documentation for the office's clients. The accounting offices provide also financial advisory services, but thus far they did not have access to such an easy to use and functional system as eanaliza.pl. To use the system just import the documents (profit and loss statement and balance sheet) you prepared and share them online with your clients. Include the systematic financial advisory services in the scope of the services provided by your accounting office, or just consider it as an added value.
The accounting office can:
- Configure the team work using a multiuser access with varying access permission levels,
- Import clients' data, in the form of the balance sheet and profit and loss statement, into the system. Let us note that it is the role of the accounting office to prepare these documents,
- Prepare personalised financial analysis for the clients,
- Extend the already prepared analysis. It is possible to add further periods (months, quarters, years), and consequently to systematically monitor the finances of the clients,
- Create and send the *.pdf reports to the clients,
- Share online the results of your work with the clients, by defining the access permissions to the system. The clients will be able to view the analysis, which the accounting office marks as ready to share. The preliminary versions of the analysis will remain visible only to the accounting office employees.