During the epidemic you can use our system for free!
Participants of the PTE workshop are entitled to free 3 month testing period and 30% discount afterwards!
(give the code WarsztatyPTE during registration)
A solution for financial analysts providing services to their clients
199.00 zl excluding VAT
244.77 zl including VAT
- Number of users: 3
- Number of users that can have access permissions to this account. If account has been created using an email address from a company domain, then you can create unlimited number of users within the domain.
- Number of analysis: No limit
- In the Analyst package, the number of analysis which you can perform in the month is unlimited.
- Maximum number of periods: 8
- You can create multi-period analysis consisting of at most 8 periods.
- Data archiving period: 36 months
- Period of time for which the data will be kept after not using the system.
- Financial standing
- The system allows quick control and monitoring of the financial standing by the assessment of the values of the company's crucial analytical ratios.
- Comparison to the industry benchmarks
- The system allows comparing the company's ratios to the industry benchmarks. The industry benchmarks, presented in the eanaliza.pl system, were calculated based on the financial data published by the Central Statistical Office of Poland and their values are constantly updated.
- Correct the existing analysis
- Analysis correction is a function that allows to easily and quickly correct the data that was entered into the system.
- Extend the analysis by further periods
- Financial analysis can be extended into multi-period reports. This way it is possible to create monthly reports, adding later new results after the end of the month, quarterly reports or multi-period reports with yearly data.
- Create *.pdf reports
- Creation of own analysis scope by defining and adding graphs, comments, additional and own financial ratios to reports.
- Standard report personalisation
- Report personalisation includes entering the company data and logo.
- Number of clients: 500
- Number of clients, for whom you can perform financial analysis.
- Number of watchers: 200
- Number of watchers you can assign limited account access permissions (view analysis and reports).
- Create *.csv and *.xlsx reports
- Generating the financial analysis reports in the *.csv and *.xlsx formats.
- Extended reports personalisation
- Personalisation includes entering the company data and a logo in the company (client) reports, for which the analysis has been created.
- Adding a comment to the analysis
- When performing the reports, you can insert your comments, notes and recommendations regarding the financial analysis for each data group.
- Additional financial ratios
- Additional analytical ratios are an extension of selected ratio groups available in the system. They allow to deepen the analysis of the financial standing of the company.
- Own financial ratios
- Define your own ratios and add them to the reports.
- Competition analysis [new]
- The system allows to select clients whose analysis will be the source of data for the analysis of company's competition.
- Bankruptcy prediction models
- The system allows to assess the risk of company's bankruptcy based on the discriminant analysis involving bankruptcy prediction models.
- Beneish model
- The system allows to assess the probability of company's financial data manipulation based on the Beneish model.
- Monitored ratios
- The system allows to create the scope of monitored ratios table based on the available basic, additional and own ratios.
- Custom input data
- The system allows to define custom input data, which can be used to define own analytical ratios.
Financial analysts can easily and quickly analyze the financial statements of their clients, including bankruptcy prediction or financial data manipulation detection.
The eanaliza.pl system offers:
- unlimited number of available analysis,
- multiuser and multilevel data access,
- personalized pdf, xls and csv reports and the possibility to use the charts and tables exported from the eanaliza.pl system in your own reports,
- sharing the analysis results with the clients having the appropriate data access rights,
- adding comments to the complete analysis as well as particular groups of ratios and including tchem in the reports,
- creating own ratios, dedicated to particular clients’ needs,
- analysis of company's financial situation based on discriminative and predictive models,
- assessment of the probability of financial data manipulation,
- definition of the scope of monitored ratios table.