By default, each user has access to one account. If needed, user can open a new account (e.g. for another company) or obtain access permissions to another account. eanaliza.pl system allows work on many accounts without the need to relog.
If you would like to register new account click here.
This screen contains the list of accounts, to which you have access, including information related to:
- Account's name – name defined during the registration process. Account owner can change the account's name at any time.
- Access permissions you have in this account. Permission types include: Owner, User, Watcher.
- Default account – which has been selected automatically during login to the system.
- Click the account name - system will switch the user to the selected account.
- Default account - allows to change the default account, which will be automatically selected during login to the system.