For the educational needs of pupils and students, we have created a part of the system that allows them to practice performing the financial analysis of companies. We believe that knowledge supported by practical skills is the key to future success. That is why we have created a free educational version of the system that supports Pupils, Students, and Teachers in the practical application of economic and financial knowledge. The functional scope of the system in the educational version "Edu" allows you to perform a full financial analysis of companies - future potential customers.
The educational version allows:
- Teamwork configuration using multi-user access to the system with different access rights,
- Creating personalized financial analysis for the companies,
- Data extension for already created analysis. It is possible to extend the analysis by subsequent periods (months, quarters, years), and thus to systematically monitor the finances of the analyzed companies,
- Providing online results of your work to Teachers by defining system access rights. Teachers will have access to the analysis shared by the Student in the system. The draft analysis will remain available only to the creator (Student).
- Extending the scope of financial analysis with additional ratios available in the system,
- Extending the scope of financial analysis with own ratios. The system allows you to define your own ratios with a description,
- Commenting and advising for particular data groups. The comments and tips will be displayed both in the *.pdf reports and in the system,
- Generating reports in *.pdf, *.xlsx and *.csv formats.