The credit calculator allows to create a credit repayment schedule. The tool is dedicated to people who want to know the amount of principal repayment paid in different periods of time.
The credit calculator calculates the amount of individual principal repayments with given credit rate, credit period and type of instalment. When calculating the principal repayment values, it is possible to take into account the free period of the repayment, the provision and the date of taking out the credit.
How it works
The credit calculator is designed to calculate the instalments, taking into account the given credit terms. It provides information about the principal repayment, including the capital and interest, and displays the amount of capital to be paid. Thanks to this, the borrower has knowledge about the value of paid capital and paid interest.
Below you will find the explanation of respective fields of the calculator
- Credit amount – the amount of planned / given credit.
- Credit rate – yearly credit rate.
- Repayment period in months – the number of months to repay the credit.
- Instalment type – select the decreasing or equal instalments.
- Additional options – allow to provide information about the free period, the amount of provision (%) and the date the credit is / was taken on, selected using the calendar.
After pressing the Calculate button, the calculator displays a chart containing the information on the credit amount, interest amount, provision amount and the total amount to be paid.
The repayment schedule is displayed in the table and can be downloaded as a pdf file.