The system verifies the correctness of provided/imported data included in the balance sheet, profit and loss statement and additional data for each analysis. It allows to avoid the errors which can have negative impact on the values of ratios calculated in the system.
Error detection system
If some incorrect data is detected, a list of errors and warnings is generated, including the information on:
- Error's title – indicates the type of an error or warning.
- Period – indicates a period in which the error or warning has appeared.
- Name and value of incorrect data – indicates a row of balance sheet, profit and loss statement files or additional data in which the error or warning has appeared, giving also the value of incorrect data.
- Remark - explains the type of an error or incorrect value in the input data.
- Impact on calculations – information on influence this error or warning has on calculations within eanaliza.pl system.
- Hint – information on how to fix this error/warning.
Not all errors can be corrected in the eanaliza.pl system. In these cases, user should correct the data in their accounting system, generate new balance sheet and profit and loss statement files and perform an analysis again, importing the results to eanaliza.pl system.
In case of warnings, system will provide some hints on the location of incorrect data, which does not have to mean that there are some errors in the input data. These warnings need to be checked and then either corrected or ignored.