Edit data - correct analysis
Edit analysis is a function allowing fast and easy correction of the data entered into the system.
While editing the analysis (in different steps) you can perform the following corrections:
- Name and periods of the analysis.
You can change the following data:
- Name of the analysis – if you change the name, the corrected analysis will be saved as an entirely new report. The original report will remain in the RESULTS view without any changes. The name has to be unique. If the name of an analysis does not change, the original report will be replaced by the new data, including the corrections.
- Assignment of the analysis to the client,
- Period definitions, affecting the names and lengths of the periods.
- Confirm the analytical profit and loss statement data.
Data contained in the profit and loss statement files will be made available for edition allowing to introduce some corrections. After entering the corrections, press Next to save the changes.
- Confirm the analytical balance sheet data.
Data contained in the balance sheet will be made available for edition allowing to introduce some corrections. After entering the corrections, press Next to save the changes.
- Next – allows to move to the next step of analysis edition.
- Back – allows to move to the previous step of analysis edition.
- Calculate – calculates the ratios based on the provided information.